My personal SWOT analysis
Here is my personal SWOT analysis as an example to help you perform yours.
- Resilient and persistent character.
- Analytical thinking and analyzing a lot of data fast.
- Creative thinking and innovating.
- Learning quickly and being insightful.
- Leading people.
- Consulting skills.
- Communicating (writing, public speaking).
- Extremely organized
- Managing people and leading projects.
- Being talented for computer technologies.
- An eye for good design.
- Being persuasive and selling skills.
- Being a good person and altruistic.
- All my competences.
- Hard to relax and working too much.
- Sometimes too negative and too critical.
- Sometimes easily distracted because of curiosity and having a hard time saying no.
- Have to regularly manage weight.
- Sometimes very moody and not very social.
- A little bit too egocentric.
- English is not a native language.
- Often going to extremes.
- The need for being independent. Can only work with people I really respect.
- Ironically, sometimes not very lean and agile (but becoming more and more).
- Not being able to monetize the blog in any way.
- Losing passion for startups that I’ve been working on for the past 10 years.
- Unstable domestic startup ecosystem.
- Build my own infoproducts (book, webinars, courses etc.).
- Taking the PODIM conference to the next level.
- Really develop internet marketing and growth-hacking skills.
- Brainstorming internet business ideas
List of my competences
Below is the list of my most valuable competences as an appendix to my SWOT analysis.
- VC Investing and Term Sheets
- Lean Startup and starting a business
- Agile Development
- New Product Development
- Project management
- Personal Coaching
- Management Consulting
- Innovation and Innovation Management
- Business Planning
- Community building
- Business Strategy
- Business Analyzing and Market Research
- Due Diligence
- Business Finance
- Marketing Strategy
- Internet marketing
- Personal development
- Global paradigms and technology trends (IT)
- Management and Leadership
- Event organization
- Public speaking
- Team working
- Growth Hacking and Lean Analytics
- UX and Design and Photoshop
- Polishing English